Monday 16 November 2015

Alphabet Books

I am ecstatic to share my first set of alphabet books that got published last week. I have always wanted to do dabble in content writing and when I got the opportunity to write for a publishing house, I was super excited. And surely my happiness knew no bounds when  the content materialized into a book. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people who read my blog and purchase learning material from my TPT Store. It was TPT that got me hooked into writing lessons and activities for teachers across the world and that little start in November 2013 helped me believe that my content was meaningful and useful for teachers and aided the students learning process.



My books would be used in some 500 schools across India and I am glad that I will be making a small difference in the field of education.
This is the first set of books and there are more levels in the making.
If you are interested in getting the books for your little ones you can drop me an email at nc70277@gmail.com and I would happily send them across by mail for a minimal sum.
However a version of the book is also available on my TPT store. You can check it out HERE.
Alphabet Pack for Beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment