Friday 6 November 2015

Friday Fine Motor Activity Fun!

This post should have been made last Friday, but my hands were full and I just couldn't bring myself to post on that day. So pardon me for it and I hope this activity(which was supposed to be the last fine motor activity for the month of October) will be enjoyed by you and your little ones.
It will take a little effort on your part to make it for your kids, but trust me it is worth the effort.All you need is some Elmer glue or fevicol as we call it in India and some paper. Make dots of glue on a thick paper in shapes of letters or numbers. Let it dry. Children can trace the invisible dots with their fingers.

A great way to get little children to practice writing letters and numbers and a fun way to develop those small muscles..

No comments:

Post a Comment