Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy New Year



New year wishes to all my followers and readers! 
I know I got late in putting up this post but I was so preoccupied with finishing work on my 3rd book, that my little blog got ignored. And it really is a coincident that last year too I did the same thing and wrote a post only on the 12th. So to make up for it, I am sharing a fun writing activity you can do with your kiddos for the new year. 


You can also turn the activity into a craft. 

Just print the template, ask the kids to cut it and color it. Give them a ribbon or a pipe cleaner for the string of the balloon. 
Simple and easy! And you get to know what the kids would like to do in the new year . Click on the LINK to get the freebie.

New Year Writing activity and Craft
The balloons and new year resolutions will make a wonderful door display too!








No comments:

Post a Comment